BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor will present the next program in its Preventative Health and Awareness Series at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
The program entitled, "Hypnosis 101" will be presented in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library by Dr. Bob Pargament, director of the Westchester Hypnosis Center in Harrison.
Pargament is certified in general and pediatric hypnosis and is a practictioner of neuro-linguistic programming and is trained in hypnosis in weight loss techniques.
Admission is free.
For additional information, contact Krishnan Chittur at email@example.com.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes