BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor will present the next program in its Preventative Health and Awareness Series at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
The program entitled, "Hypnosis 101" will be presented in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library by Dr. Bob Pargament, director of the Westchester Hypnosis Center in Harrison.
Pargament is certified in general and pediatric hypnosis and is a practictioner of neuro-linguistic programming and is trained in hypnosis in weight loss techniques.
Admission is free.
For additional information, contact Krishnan Chittur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Man Injured In Crash That Closed Saw Mill Remains Hospitalized
- 3 Northern Westchester's Top Swimmers Shine At All-Star Meet At Briarcliff
- 4 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 5 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours