BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor will present the next program in its Preventative Health and Awareness Series at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
The program entitled, "Hypnosis 101" will be presented in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library by Dr. Bob Pargament, director of the Westchester Hypnosis Center in Harrison.
Pargament is certified in general and pediatric hypnosis and is a practictioner of neuro-linguistic programming and is trained in hypnosis in weight loss techniques.
Admission is free.
For additional information, contact Krishnan Chittur at email@example.com.
- 1 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane On Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola