BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor will present the next program in its Preventative Health and Awareness Series at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
The program entitled, "Hypnosis 101" will be presented in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library by Dr. Bob Pargament, director of the Westchester Hypnosis Center in Harrison.
Pargament is certified in general and pediatric hypnosis and is a practictioner of neuro-linguistic programming and is trained in hypnosis in weight loss techniques.
Admission is free.
For additional information, contact Krishnan Chittur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms
- 2 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill