BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor will present the next program in its Preventative Health and Awareness Series at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library on Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
The program entitled, "Hypnosis 101" will be presented in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library by Dr. Bob Pargament, director of the Westchester Hypnosis Center in Harrison.
Pargament is certified in general and pediatric hypnosis and is a practictioner of neuro-linguistic programming and is trained in hypnosis in weight loss techniques.
Admission is free.
For additional information, contact Krishnan Chittur at email@example.com.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital