BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor is set to host a new program in its preventative health and awareness series on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The club will present the program "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine" at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library. The program will take place in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library.
Dr. Ivan Hernandez, Director, Executive Park Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, LLC will host "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine." Admission is free. For additional information, residents are asked to contact Krishnan Chittur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown