BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor is set to host a new program in its preventative health and awareness series on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The club will present the program "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine" at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library. The program will take place in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library.
Dr. Ivan Hernandez, Director, Executive Park Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, LLC will host "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine." Admission is free. For additional information, residents are asked to contact Krishnan Chittur at email@example.com.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Briarcliff; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Briarcliff, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Briarcliff Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Briarcliff, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency