BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor is set to host a new program in its preventative health and awareness series on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The club will present the program "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine" at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library. The program will take place in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library.
Dr. Ivan Hernandez, Director, Executive Park Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, LLC will host "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine." Admission is free. For additional information, residents are asked to contact Krishnan Chittur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48