BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor is set to host a new program in its preventative health and awareness series on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The club will present the program "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine" at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library. The program will take place in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library.
Dr. Ivan Hernandez, Director, Executive Park Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, LLC will host "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine." Admission is free. For additional information, residents are asked to contact Krishnan Chittur at email@example.com.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr