BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Rotary Club of Briarcliff Manor is set to host a new program in its preventative health and awareness series on Thursday, Feb. 27.
The club will present the program "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine" at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library. The program will take place in the Crandall Room on the second floor of the library.
Dr. Ivan Hernandez, Director, Executive Park Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, LLC will host "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine." Admission is free. For additional information, residents are asked to contact Krishnan Chittur at email@example.com.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff High School Senior Recognized For Her Jewish Teen Leadership
- 4 Open Houses In Briarcliff Manor This Weekend
- 5 Briarcliff Manor Student Aids In Last Minute Girls Lacrosse Game Win