BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff resident Howie Kutcher will host a piano sing along at the Briarcliff Library on Saturday, Feb. 8 at 3 p.m.
Kutcher will play old tunes including rock/pop standards, Broadway songs, TV themes and more.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, please email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 941-7072.
The Briarcliff Library is located at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms
- 2 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill