BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff resident Howie Kutcher will host a piano sing along at the Briarcliff Library on Saturday, Feb. 8 at 3 p.m.
Kutcher will play old tunes including rock/pop standards, Broadway songs, TV themes and more.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, please email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 941-7072.
The Briarcliff Library is located at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Briarcliff HS Boasts Nine Semifinalists For National Merit Scholarships
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach