BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff resident Howie Kutcher will host a piano sing along at the Briarcliff Library on Saturday, Feb. 8 at 3 p.m.
Kutcher will play old tunes including rock/pop standards, Broadway songs, TV themes and more.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, please email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 941-7072.
The Briarcliff Library is located at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says