BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff resident Howie Kutcher will host a piano sing along at the Briarcliff Library on Saturday, Feb. 8 at 3 p.m.
Kutcher will play old tunes including rock/pop standards, Broadway songs, TV themes and more.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, please email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 941-7072.
The Briarcliff Library is located at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Football Teams Advance In Sectional Playoffs