BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff resident Howie Kutcher will host a piano sing along at the Briarcliff Library on Saturday, Feb. 8 at 3 p.m.
Kutcher will play old tunes including rock/pop standards, Broadway songs, TV themes and more.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, please email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 941-7072.
The Briarcliff Library is located at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Briarcliff
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways