BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The annual Briarcliff Egg Hunt for village residents and school district children, toddlers through second grade, will be held at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 5.
The event will be held at the Law Park Pavilion, Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor.
The Briarcliff Manor Recreation Department sponsors the event which features a special performance Willy Wonka “Wonkaville” featuring David Engel.
The egg hunt will follow at approximately 10:45 a.m. Parents must accompany their children, but will not be permitted to assist with the hunt.
In the event of inclement weather or poor field conditions, the egg hunt portion of the event will be canceled and the show and other activities will still take place in the pavilion or Todd School Gymnasium.
For further information, click here for the flier or call 914-941-6560.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Briarcliff
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase