BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The annual Briarcliff Egg Hunt for village residents and school district children, toddlers through second grade, will be held at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 5.
The event will be held at the Law Park Pavilion, Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor.
The Briarcliff Manor Recreation Department sponsors the event which features a special performance Willy Wonka “Wonkaville” featuring David Engel.
The egg hunt will follow at approximately 10:45 a.m. Parents must accompany their children, but will not be permitted to assist with the hunt.
In the event of inclement weather or poor field conditions, the egg hunt portion of the event will be canceled and the show and other activities will still take place in the pavilion or Todd School Gymnasium.
For further information, click here for the flier or call 914-941-6560.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes