BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library is offering computer classes in February.
Here is a list of the classes:
Exploring Excel (Beginner): Using Microsoft Excel 2010, learn the basics of setting up a spreadsheet to display and manipulate data. Excel can help manage and track budgets, investments, mail lists and more. Saturday, Feb. 1 at 1:30 p.m. or Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 6:30 p.m.
Mailing Labels With Mail Merge: Create mailing labels for personal and business correspondence by learning how to place content from a spreadsheet, database or table into a Microsoft Word 2010 document. Saturday, Feb. 22 at 1:30 p.m.
The classes are 90 minutes and basic computer skills are required.
To register, send an email to email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072, ext.1.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown