BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library is offering computer classes in February.
Here is a list of the classes:
Exploring Excel (Beginner): Using Microsoft Excel 2010, learn the basics of setting up a spreadsheet to display and manipulate data. Excel can help manage and track budgets, investments, mail lists and more. Saturday, Feb. 1 at 1:30 p.m. or Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 6:30 p.m.
Mailing Labels With Mail Merge: Create mailing labels for personal and business correspondence by learning how to place content from a spreadsheet, database or table into a Microsoft Word 2010 document. Saturday, Feb. 22 at 1:30 p.m.
The classes are 90 minutes and basic computer skills are required.
To register, send an email to email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072, ext.1.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining