BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library is offering computer classes in February.
Here is a list of the classes:
Exploring Excel (Beginner): Using Microsoft Excel 2010, learn the basics of setting up a spreadsheet to display and manipulate data. Excel can help manage and track budgets, investments, mail lists and more. Saturday, Feb. 1 at 1:30 p.m. or Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 6:30 p.m.
Mailing Labels With Mail Merge: Create mailing labels for personal and business correspondence by learning how to place content from a spreadsheet, database or table into a Microsoft Word 2010 document. Saturday, Feb. 22 at 1:30 p.m.
The classes are 90 minutes and basic computer skills are required.
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 914-941-7072, ext.1.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Westchester, Report Says
- 3 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester