BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library is offering computer classes in February.
Here is a list of the classes:
Exploring Excel (Beginner): Using Microsoft Excel 2010, learn the basics of setting up a spreadsheet to display and manipulate data. Excel can help manage and track budgets, investments, mail lists and more. Saturday, Feb. 1 at 1:30 p.m. or Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 6:30 p.m.
Mailing Labels With Mail Merge: Create mailing labels for personal and business correspondence by learning how to place content from a spreadsheet, database or table into a Microsoft Word 2010 document. Saturday, Feb. 22 at 1:30 p.m.
The classes are 90 minutes and basic computer skills are required.
To register, send an email to email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072, ext.1.
- 1 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 2 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 4 Northern Westchester's Top Swimmers Shine At All-Star Meet At Briarcliff
- 5 Man Injured In Crash That Closed Saw Mill Remains Hospitalized