BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library is offering computer classes in February.
Here is a list of the classes:
Exploring Excel (Beginner): Using Microsoft Excel 2010, learn the basics of setting up a spreadsheet to display and manipulate data. Excel can help manage and track budgets, investments, mail lists and more. Saturday, Feb. 1 at 1:30 p.m. or Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 6:30 p.m.
Mailing Labels With Mail Merge: Create mailing labels for personal and business correspondence by learning how to place content from a spreadsheet, database or table into a Microsoft Word 2010 document. Saturday, Feb. 22 at 1:30 p.m.
The classes are 90 minutes and basic computer skills are required.
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 914-941-7072, ext.1.
- 1 Briarcliff Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Briarcliff
- 3 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 4 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 5 Briarcliff Resident Starts Nut Business As Way To Help Westchester SPCA