BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Library will screen Woody Allen's "Blue Jasmine" on Friday, March 28 at 7 p.m.
The new-to-DVD movie is rated PG-13 and will be shown on the library's big screen. Light refreshments will be served. The library is at One Library Road.
The following is a plot synopsis of the film:
Jasmine French used to be on the top of the heap as a New York socialite, but now is returning to her estranged sister in San Francisco utterly ruined. As Jasmine struggles with her haunting memories of a privileged past, she tries to recover in her present. In doing so, her old pretensions and new deceits begin to foul up everyone's lives, especially her own. This dark comedy directed by Allen features an Oscar-winning performance by Cate Blanchett.
Registration is recommended and all are welcome to attend. To register, send an email to Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 Briarcliff Manor Girl Goes To Soccer Development Program
- 3 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 4 IRS Warns Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin