BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will be welcoming on Thursday, June 5, a representative from the Art of Living Foundation, who will lead a free introductory workshop about how yoga and meditation can help eliminate stress, gain calmness and clarity and improve health.
The event will run from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the library, 1 Library Road, Briarcliff Manor.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-941-7072.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 4 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill
- 5 Briarcliff Welcomes Famed Children's Entertainer