BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will be welcoming on Thursday, June 5, a representative from the Art of Living Foundation, who will lead a free introductory workshop about how yoga and meditation can help eliminate stress, gain calmness and clarity and improve health.
The event will run from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the library, 1 Library Road, Briarcliff Manor.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call 914-941-7072.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week