BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will be welcoming on Thursday, June 5, a representative from the Art of Living Foundation, who will lead a free introductory workshop about how yoga and meditation can help eliminate stress, gain calmness and clarity and improve health.
The event will run from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the library, 1 Library Road, Briarcliff Manor.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call 914-941-7072.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Briarcliff Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Briarcliff Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Briarcliff
- 5 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway