BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will be welcoming on Thursday, June 5, a representative from the Art of Living Foundation, who will lead a free introductory workshop about how yoga and meditation can help eliminate stress, gain calmness and clarity and improve health.
The event will run from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the library, 1 Library Road, Briarcliff Manor.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-941-7072.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Briarcliff; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Briarcliff, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Briarcliff Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Briarcliff, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency