BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will be welcoming on Thursday, June 5, a representative from the Art of Living Foundation, who will lead a free introductory workshop about how yoga and meditation can help eliminate stress, gain calmness and clarity and improve health.
The event will run from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the library, 1 Library Road, Briarcliff Manor.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend. To register, email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-941-7072.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash