BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Library is offering several computer programs this month.
The Briarcliff Manor Public Library is hosting technology instruction sessions on Tuesday, Jan. 14 and Jan. 25 and individual sessions by appointment.
The first program, Working with Word, is a class teaching Microsoft Word 2010 and its features, including creating tables, headers and footers and adding images. The program is set to run at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 and 1:30 p.m. Jan. 25 at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library at 1 Library Road in Briarcliff Manor.
Patrons are also invited to sign up for individualized technology tutor sessions throughout the month. The topics include email, downloading eBooks or audiobooks and using online resources.
Registration is required for all sessions. To register, \ email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 914-941-7072.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Briarcliff Welcomes Famed Children's Entertainer