BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Library is offering several computer programs this month.
The Briarcliff Manor Public Library is hosting technology instruction sessions on Tuesday, Jan. 14 and Jan. 25 and individual sessions by appointment.
The first program, Working with Word, is a class teaching Microsoft Word 2010 and its features, including creating tables, headers and footers and adding images. The program is set to run at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 and 1:30 p.m. Jan. 25 at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library at 1 Library Road in Briarcliff Manor.
Patrons are also invited to sign up for individualized technology tutor sessions throughout the month. The topics include email, downloading eBooks or audiobooks and using online resources.
Registration is required for all sessions. To register, \ email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072.
- 1 Briarcliff Manor Ranked New York's Safest Place To Live
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 780 Pleasantville Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad