BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – The Briarcliff Manor-Scarborough Historical Society and the Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host speaker Scott Craven on Tuesday, March 18, at 7 p.m at the library..
Craven’s multimedia program on the history of the mouth of the Croton River will encompass the major historical and ecological themes of Croton Point.
Craven will take visitors from Croton Point’s glacial origins and original inhabitants to brick-making and the railroads, to its notoriety as a landfill and its use now as a beautiful park.
Refreshments will be served. There is no charge, but space should be reserved by calling the Historical Society at 914-941-4393 or emailing email@example.com.
The library is at 1 Library Road, in Briarcliff Manor.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 2 Briarcliff Manor Girl Goes To Soccer Development Program
- 3 Assessor Charged With Fraud In Town Of Ossining
- 4 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard