BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – The Briarcliff Manor-Scarborough Historical Society and the Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host speaker Scott Craven on Tuesday, March 18, at 7 p.m at the library..
Craven’s multimedia program on the history of the mouth of the Croton River will encompass the major historical and ecological themes of Croton Point.
Craven will take visitors from Croton Point’s glacial origins and original inhabitants to brick-making and the railroads, to its notoriety as a landfill and its use now as a beautiful park.
Refreshments will be served. There is no charge, but space should be reserved by calling the Historical Society at 914-941-4393 or emailing email@example.com.
The library is at 1 Library Road, in Briarcliff Manor.
- 1 Westchester High School Students Named Intel National Finalists
- 2 Briarcliff Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Briarcliff
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd