BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a salary negotiation and job search workshop on Wednesday, March 26, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A professional job counselor will be on hand to discuss the latest trends and techniques in job search and the best practices to negotiate the best salary possible.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is recommended. Email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072 to reserve a spot.
The library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining