BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a salary negotiation and job search workshop on Wednesday, March 26, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A professional job counselor will be on hand to discuss the latest trends and techniques in job search and the best practices to negotiate the best salary possible.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is recommended. Email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072 to reserve a spot.
The library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Snow Could Return To Briarcliff For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Briarcliff Saturday