BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a salary negotiation and job search workshop on Wednesday, March 26, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A professional job counselor will be on hand to discuss the latest trends and techniques in job search and the best practices to negotiate the best salary possible.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is recommended. Email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072 to reserve a spot.
The library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Ossining Man Charged With Thefts From Porches