BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a salary negotiation and job search workshop on Wednesday, March 26, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A professional job counselor will be on hand to discuss the latest trends and techniques in job search and the best practices to negotiate the best salary possible.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is recommended. Email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072 to reserve a spot.
The library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Briarcliff; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Briarcliff, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Briarcliff