BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a salary negotiation and job search workshop on Wednesday, March 26, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A professional job counselor will be on hand to discuss the latest trends and techniques in job search and the best practices to negotiate the best salary possible.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is recommended. Email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 914-941-7072 to reserve a spot.
The library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week