BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a salary negotiation and job search workshop on Wednesday, March 26, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A professional job counselor will be on hand to discuss the latest trends and techniques in job search and the best practices to negotiate the best salary possible.
The event is free and open to the public, but registration is recommended. Email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 914-941-7072 to reserve a spot.
The library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 5 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84