BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a seminar titled "Preserving Your Assets for the Long Term: Planning With and Without Long-term Care Insurance" on Tuesday, March 4 at 7 p.m.
The program will cover the nuts and bolts of purchasing long-term care insurance as well as planning strategies to protect an individual’s assets if they do not have long-term care insurance.
Jeffrey Goldstein, an elder law attorney, and Nancy Gould, a professional insurance consultant, will answer any questions.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend.
To register, email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 914-941-7072.
The Briarcliff Manor Library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director