BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a seminar titled "Preserving Your Assets for the Long Term: Planning With and Without Long-term Care Insurance" on Tuesday, March 4 at 7 p.m.
The program will cover the nuts and bolts of purchasing long-term care insurance as well as planning strategies to protect an individual’s assets if they do not have long-term care insurance.
Jeffrey Goldstein, an elder law attorney, and Nancy Gould, a professional insurance consultant, will answer any questions.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend.
To register, email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072.
The Briarcliff Manor Library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash