BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a seminar titled "Preserving Your Assets for the Long Term: Planning With and Without Long-term Care Insurance" on Tuesday, March 4 at 7 p.m.
The program will cover the nuts and bolts of purchasing long-term care insurance as well as planning strategies to protect an individual’s assets if they do not have long-term care insurance.
Jeffrey Goldstein, an elder law attorney, and Nancy Gould, a professional insurance consultant, will answer any questions.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend.
To register, email Shelley Glick at email@example.com or call the library at 914-941-7072.
The Briarcliff Manor Library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester