BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will host a seminar titled "Preserving Your Assets for the Long Term: Planning With and Without Long-term Care Insurance" on Tuesday, March 4 at 7 p.m.
The program will cover the nuts and bolts of purchasing long-term care insurance as well as planning strategies to protect an individual’s assets if they do not have long-term care insurance.
Jeffrey Goldstein, an elder law attorney, and Nancy Gould, a professional insurance consultant, will answer any questions.
Registration is recommended but all are welcome to attend.
To register, email Shelley Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 914-941-7072.
The Briarcliff Manor Library is at 1 Library Road.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway