BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff had a large turnout at its annual open house for its Briarcliff location on Sunday, Jan. 26.
Patrons were allowed to visit all day, free-of-charge, to see all it has to offer. Visitors walked through the health club, won prizes and took part in classes to get the full experience.
Visit Club Fit Briarcliff's Facebook page to see photos from the event.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Donald R. Wilde, 88, Of Briarcliff Manor, Playwright, Advertising Executive