BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The annual Briarcliff Manor Community Bonfire and Holiday Sing-a-Long returns to Law Memorial Park on Dec. 8.
The 19th annual event from the Village of Briarcliff Manor and the Briarcliff Friends of the Arts is set to begin at 5 p.m. Dec. 8 at Law Memorial Park. The day promises to feature live music, craft projects for children, food and hot drinks.
Carolers from the Studio of Susan Zetkov-Lubin will perform seasonal standards, Christmas carols and Hanukkah songs. Hot chocolate, mulled apple cider and cookies will be served. Residents are also invited to bring their favorite holiday desserts to share with the community.
If needed, the snow date will be 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 9.
Residents are asked to call the Recreation Office at 941-6560 for further information or to volunteer.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester