OSSINING, N.Y. -- Ossining's Mike Risko Music has been named one of the top 100 musical instrument and product retailers in the world by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM).
The designation will be formally presented to the Top 100 dealers at Summer NAMM, a trade show held in Nashville, Tenn. in July, according to a press release. Mike Risko Music is being considered to receive the Dealer of the Year award, NAMM’s highest honor for retailers, according to the release.
“We are honored to be named one of NAMM’s Top 100 Dealers," said Mike Risko, owner at Mike Risko Music. "It is exciting to be recognized for all our hard work. We are also really thankful to the amazing community we live and work in because we are surrounded by people that not only support music but support small business. It is this support that makes all this possible.”
Mike Risko Music received the Top 100 designation in recognition of several accomplishments, according to the release:
- A demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Proven community advocacy and support for for music education
- An exemplary retail experience worth returning for and recommending to others
- Merchandising and marketing tactics that encourage repeat sales
- Sound planning for future success, employing marketing and training initiatives
- Engaging and effective use of web and social media
“NAMM is proud to recognize this music store with the coveted Top 100 Dealer Award,” said Joe Lamond, president and chief executive officer of NAMM, in the release. “Mike Risko Music exemplifies the passion for making music that unites all of us. They are on the front lines in bringing music and music education to their community and are truly the back bone of our industry.”
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield