BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – Here are some job openings posted by Briarcliff Manor employers:
• Orfino's Restaurant in Briarcliff Manor is looking for a short order cook/sous chef.
• The Edith Macy Conference Center needs a part-time dining room server.
• Dog walkers and pet sitters are wanted in Briarcliff Manor.
• Mrs. Green's is looking for a supplements manager.
• A front desk service agent is needed in Briarcliff Manor.
• Tutors and teachers are wanted in Briarcliff.
• Medical assistants and a receptionist are needed at a Briarcliff dermatology practice.
• A banquet houseman is needed in Briarcliff Manor.
• Hudson at Haymount House is looking for a restaurant manager.
• Pet care professionals are needed throughout Westchester.
• An account manager is needed in Briarcliff Manor.
• A gourmet retail store in Briarcliff Manor is looking for a production chef.
• The Briarcliff Manor Union Free School District is looking for teaching assistants.
• Receptionists are needed at a Briarcliff Manor salon.
• Club Fit in Briarcliff Manor has multiple openings, including for cooks, child care professionals, massage therapists, personal trainers and other positions.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Briarcliff Daily Voice, send email to email@example.com.
- 1 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute