BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – Here are some job openings posted by Briarcliff Manor employers:
• Orfino's Restaurant in Briarcliff Manor is looking for a short order cook/sous chef.
• The Edith Macy Conference Center needs a part-time dining room server.
• Dog walkers and pet sitters are wanted in Briarcliff Manor.
• Mrs. Green's is looking for a supplements manager.
• A front desk service agent is needed in Briarcliff Manor.
• Tutors and teachers are wanted in Briarcliff.
• Medical assistants and a receptionist are needed at a Briarcliff dermatology practice.
• A banquet houseman is needed in Briarcliff Manor.
• Hudson at Haymount House is looking for a restaurant manager.
• Pet care professionals are needed throughout Westchester.
• An account manager is needed in Briarcliff Manor.
• A gourmet retail store in Briarcliff Manor is looking for a production chef.
• The Briarcliff Manor Union Free School District is looking for teaching assistants.
• Receptionists are needed at a Briarcliff Manor salon.
• Club Fit in Briarcliff Manor has multiple openings, including for cooks, child care professionals, massage therapists, personal trainers and other positions.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Briarcliff Daily Voice, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining