BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – Here are some job openings posted by Briarcliff Manor employers:
• Orfino's Restaurant in Briarcliff Manor is looking for a short order cook/sous chef.
• The Edith Macy Conference Center needs a part-time dining room server.
• Dog walkers and pet sitters are wanted in Briarcliff Manor.
• Mrs. Green's is looking for a supplements manager.
• A front desk service agent is needed in Briarcliff Manor.
• Tutors and teachers are wanted in Briarcliff.
• Medical assistants and a receptionist are needed at a Briarcliff dermatology practice.
• A banquet houseman is needed in Briarcliff Manor.
• Hudson at Haymount House is looking for a restaurant manager.
• Pet care professionals are needed throughout Westchester.
• An account manager is needed in Briarcliff Manor.
• A gourmet retail store in Briarcliff Manor is looking for a production chef.
• The Briarcliff Manor Union Free School District is looking for teaching assistants.
• Receptionists are needed at a Briarcliff Manor salon.
• Club Fit in Briarcliff Manor has multiple openings, including for cooks, child care professionals, massage therapists, personal trainers and other positions.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Briarcliff Daily Voice, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Briarcliff
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car